To get the status of a Permanent Resident in Antigua and Barbuda the following are required:
- Have a permanent place of residence in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Spend at least 30 days a year in the country.
- Have an annual income of at least USO 100,000.
- Pay a levy of USO 20,000 to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue.
Nomad Digital Residency
Persons applying for the NOMAD programme must be employed or self-employed, while paying annual income taxes to their respective place of residence.
Required documentation or information:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must be employed outside of Antigua and Barbuda and can work remotely
- Must earn a minimum income of $50,000USD or more
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Single applicant: US$1,500.00
- Couple US$2,000.00
- Family of 3: US$3,000.00
- Family of 4+: US$3,000.00 for first 3 members, plus US$650 per additional person